Technology LOVE

Journey to connect more people with technology

The Technology LOVE take me here where I am able to understand the minute things which people want to be done for them in terms of any IT Implementation in their Business Model. It's being a great experience for me when I helped people to achieve more whatever they think they have to.
I am always fascinated with new technologies around me. When you just go to Google, type your thoughts or desire you want to know. It shows 1000+ web page in front of you. From there you have to decide what you want exactly for your Business.

I found there are too many products which are still unreachable to potential customers need due to lack of Online Presence and correct marketing strategy.  So, I decided to do build something that will help small and big sizes Business Owners to market their product or services in front of the world in a very unique way.


Here in SolutionValley we especially focus on Future techniques like:-



  1. Video Marketing - Visuals effects really matter for impact making marketing.
  2. AI Chat Bot - Artifical Intelligence to Response customers in real time.
  3. Proper Newsletter Popup - To increase the conversion rate of Visitors to customers.




Cheers,
Mohit Srivastava 
Skype me: mohitsrivatsava4

I love Blogging when I have free time from our continuous research work on product AR-AI WOA.







Comments